Tennis introduction for adults
- 4 x 2 hours of entry-level training
- Membership of the club with free booking for two months
- Borrowing a racket
- Price: 300 DKK
The racket is yours to keep if you sign up as a regular member for at least 6 months after the practice.
- Adults and teenagers with little or no tennis experience
- Tennis is a sport for anybody and through the entire life because of moderate loads on the joints in the legs. If you are starting to get pain from football, badminton, basketball or similar, then now is the time to try tennis.
- Tennis is a great exercise for weight loss because the low intensity and long duration allow fat combustion to get going.
- Tennis is easy to organize. All you need is a racket, a pair of shoes, some balls and a partner. However, you need no partner to join adult intro.
- Practice is 4 x 2 hours the following days.
- Saturday 11-03-2023, 12:00 - 14:00
- Saturday 18-03-2023, 12:00 - 14:00
- Sunday 25-03-2023, 12:00 - 14:00
- Sunday 01-04-2023, 12:00 - 14:00
- The membership runs 11 March through 11 May. In this entire period, you can book the courts freely via our online booking system, and you can participate in the other member activities. After the membership ends, you have the opportunity to sign up as a member for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months periods.
- The indoor courts on Lerumbakken 13, 9400 Nørresundby..
What you need
- Sports clothes of your own choice. A couple of pockets for tennis balls are useful.
- Indoor sports shoes.
- The cub supplies rackets and balls, but you are welcome to bring your own racket if you have one.
- Sign up via https://ntsc.halbooking.dk.
- Create a profile. Choose "TENNIS" and next "SIGN UP FOR FREE".
- After logging in, click "TENNIS" again and select "BUY TENNIS COURT TIME" and then "ADULT INTRODUCTION". Pay by Dankort, credit card or MobilePay.